Thursday 9 July 2009

Rendezvous with a Dark, Mysterious Stranger

I sat at a table in a bar of my hotel in Delhi enjoying a cold beer after the heat of the day. I felt I was being watched and turned round to see a gorgeous Indian guy watching me from the bar where he himself was also having a beer. He was slim with lovely dark skin, shining black eyes and thick dark hair. His eyes dropped instantly as I looked over though. I glanced away and watched from the corner of my eye as he looked back at me again. I felt his eyes penetrate me so turned to look again and this time caught his eyes for a few seconds then lowered my lashes and took a sip of my beer. I crossed my legs as I sat so my skirt would rise just a little and my ankles and calves would show. I lifted my lashes to see his eyes travel down my legs.

A group of men arrived in the bar and blocked the line of sight between us and I took this opportunity to finish my beer and make my exit. I first went to the bar and asked for a bottle of wine and 2 glasses to take to my room. I walked round the side of the group of men and saw him search for me through their group. He started as he found me at the side of him. He glanced at me and then the bottle and 2 glasses

I whispered ''Room 237. Give me 5 mins'' and brushed passed him, grazing my breasts and thighs off his body as I did so.

I got to my room and quickly flung off my clothes and pinned my hair up and got under the shower. I soaped my breasts and let the nipples harden with the promise of what was to come. I ran my hands down my tummy and between my legs. I could feel my wetness on my thighs, all creamy through the water. God my pussy felt good. Reluctantly I stopped touching and got out the shower. I dried quickly and slid into a long, slinky red nighty plunging deep at the front and split to the thigh at the side. I quickly did my makeup. Smokey eyes for a seductive look and lip gloss to finish it off. I studied myself in the mirror. Damp tendril's of dark hair surrounding my face, my long neck creamy white and bare shoulders covered only by the thin straps of my nighty. My eyes were dark and seductive, mascara'd lasses thick and dark, my full lips glistening with lip gloss. 10 mins had passed. Would he come? I was a white girl, tall and curvy. Maybe I wasn't his type? Maybe I had made a mistake? I had just finished wondering if I had misjudged the situation when the door knocked softly.

I opened the door and there he stood. He was taller than me by a little and dressed in a sky blue shirt and dark trousers. Close up he was gorgeous. His eyes captivated me. His beautiful black eyes so deep and sensual. I caught a smell of his aftershave as he took a step forward. Wow he smelled nice. His eyes travelled the length of my body taking in my curves then resting on my big round white breasts. I reached forward, grabbed his hand, pulled him into the room, closed and locked the door and turned round to face him. I pushed him back against the door and pinned him there with my body. He looked caught unawares for a moment but soon relaxed as I kissed him deeply on his gorgeous, full, dark lips. I ran my fingers through his thick dark hair as our lips locked passionately and our tongues probed and explored each other’s mouths. I pushed my thigh between his legs and lifted it so it was pressing gently on his balls. I could feel his hardness against me as I did so, Mmmmmmm. This was going to be fun!

I started to unbutton his shirt slowly and ran my hands over his chest and up over his shoulders, slipping his shirt off his shoulders as I did so and off down his arms till he stood there bare chested. And god what a chest he had. Dark and muscular. I pressed my breasts against him as I ran my hands over the muscles and curves of his back. He put one hand in my hair and the other into the small of my back and pulled me in and kissed me deeply and urgently. Then he started to give me small kisses, nibbling gently at my lips as he did so. Still kissing I turned him round and walked him backwards towards the bed and pushed him down onto the white sheets. Now there was a sight to behold. His dark skin was in perfect contrast to the white sheets. I leaned over and unbuttoned his trousers, letting my breasts dangle in front of him to see. I pulled his trousers and underwear off and let my eyes drink in the sight of his naked body. I ran my eyes up his thin, hairy legs, his tight little balls nestled in dark curly hair, his hard, black cock standing to attention and glued to his hairy tummy, his broad dark chest and up to that gorgeous face. We were frozen gazing into each other’s eyes as I lifted my nighty and sat down over his tummy. I let my hot, wetness soak into him as I pushed my dribbling, wet pussy onto his tummy. He brought his hands up my sides and ran them over my breasts and up my shoulders slipping my straps down to expose my baby girls. His dark hands cupped my creamy white breasts and he twisted my nipples gently between his thumbs and fingers making them go hard and dark. I gasped in pleasure as he sat up and took one of my nipples into his hot wet mouth and sucked hard on it. Then he started taking small, quick sucks pulling my nipple out his mouth at the end over every suck just to take it back in his mouth again. I wrapped my arms round his back and held him to my breasts and moaned in pleasure as he sucked and teased my nipples.

I pushed him back down onto the bed and got off him. I knelt on the floor and opened his legs and got between them. Taking his cock in my hand I ran my hand up and down the length of it making small twisting movements as I got to the shiny black head dribbling with pre cum. he moaned softly as I worked his cock with my hands then leaning over him I took the head of it between my warm wet lips and slid his cock into my waiting mouth. He let out a long, low groan as I slowly sucked him. I could taste his dribbling juices and also smell the hot musky smell of my pussy juices left on his tummy. This felt very naughty but I loved it. He reached behind my head and unpinned my hair letting it fall over my face and his tummy. He ran his fingers through the front of it pushing it back so he could look deep into my eyes as I sucked on his throbbing cock. He was getting more and more breathless the longer I sucked till he eventually pushed my head back and stood up. He pulled me up to my feet, slid my nighty off my shoulders to the ground and turned me round and laid me down on the bed. Crouching at my ankles he took them in his hands and parted my legs, pushing them wide apart. He ran his fingers through the little triangle of hair I had left and down over my shaved pussy and into the puddle of juices nestled between those swollen lips. He moaned deeply as he felt the creamy wetness beneath his fingers and gently slid 2 fingers into that hot, dribbling wet hole. His fingers quickly found my g-spot and he rubbed it gently beneath his fingers. I pushed my hips up onto his hand, wanting more and more of the intense pleasure he was giving me. He took my clit between his thumb and finger and rubbed it while fingering my pussy. I moaned breathlessly as the pleasure coursed through my body. He stopped suddenly and I looked up at him and he looked me deep in the eyes as he leaned over me and I felt his hot breath on my pussy. He grazed his tongue very faintly over my clit and took the first taste of my pussy. I let out a gasp as he teased my swollen clit again and again and just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore he buried his face deep into my pussy and stuck his tongue into that dribbling hole. I held his head in my hands and pulled him in deeper while pushing my hips into his face. His tongue was deep inside me. Oh my god this was heaven. He started to suck gently on my clit and slid 2 fingers back inside me teasing my g-spot again. My breasts were heaving as I let out moan after moan after moan. He pulled away from me and got off the bed and for a moment I thought he was going to leave as he picked up his trousers. I quickly closed my legs. But instead he took out his wallet and removed a condom from inside. Walking back over to the bed he ripped it open and slid it onto his gloriously hard black cock. He took my ankles in his hands again and spread my legs and got between them. He took his cock in his hand and rubbed the head over my dribbling pussy. Each time he slid it over me he pushed slightly harder so the head started to go inside me. God this guy knew how to tease. Then he slid just the head of his cock inside and leaned over me. I wrapped my legs round his and he slid his hands under my arms and tangled his fingers through my hair as he held my head. Then slowly, and oh my god I mean slowly, he penetrated my pussy with his hard black cock. I thought I would explode there and then. He kept pushing till every last mm was inside me and my pussy was stretched tight with the length of his hard black cock. I let out a cry with the glorious mixture of pleasure and pain. He looked deep into my eyes as he held his cock there then he started covering my face in a hundred little kisses. Very slowly he started to make love to me with slow deep thrusts. My body was quivering and hands were shaking as I grabbed his bum and pulled him in. My nails scratched at his skin as I grasped harder and harder at him as my orgasm built up. I couldn't believe this stranger could make me cum so intensely. I threw my head back into the pillow and he kissed and nibbled my neck, marking me with a love bite. His breath was getting quicker and his moans getting louder as he worked us closer and closer to cumming. My moans had turned into screams as I reached the peak of my orgasm and I felt his body go rigid as he came inside me at the exact same moment I came. He slumped on top of me exhausted and lay there for a few seconds. Then he lifted his head and started to kiss me again. He kissed my face, my neck, my chest, my breasts, and my tummy then down my legs. Every inch of my body was kissed tenderly. I was wowed completely. Then he turned round and lay on his back and looked at the ceiling. I turned on my side and cuddled into his shoulder and he wrapped his arm round me, kissed me once more and we fell asleep.

I woke up at the first light of dawn to see him sitting fully dressed beside me. He ran his fingers through my hair and leaned over me and kissed me tenderly. Then he got up and walked over to the door and opened it.

''Wait'' I said

He turned round and looked at me

''What's your name?'' I asked but the only answer I got was the soft click of the door as he closed it behind him.

No comments:

Post a Comment