Friday 10 July 2009

Bumping into an old boyfriend

It was Friday night and Friday night was ''Snug'' night. We had rules for the Snug. Friday was no knickers night and Saturday was no bra night. So I left for home that night with no knickers on and a long flowing skirt. I had just got off the train and was heading for the Snug when I bumped into an old boyfriend. He was heading back to his new flat with a bottle of wine and asked me if I wanted to come in and see his new place. I was a bit early for the snug so thought I would go in for a bit. We wandered round the house looking at every room and he had a lovely place. We ended up in the kitchen where he set about uncorking the wine. I jumped up and sat on in the corner of the kitchen side while he poured the wine. He came across the room to give me the wine and it was then I realised my mistake. He stood with his body touching my knees and handed me the glass. I took the glass and had a sip while he gazed intently at me. ‘‘You look good, honey'' he said. He took the glass back off me and opened my knees with his hands and got very close to me. Then he kissed me. His hands caressed my back and my hair as I melted into his kiss. Wow this guy could kiss. His hands moved from my back and were soon up my sides then cupping my breasts. His hands found my nipples and he twisted them gently through my blouse. He started to unbutton my blouse and opened it up. The he slid a hand into each of the cups of my bra and removed my breasts from their flimsy coverings. With one breast in each hand he lowered his head and started sucking my nipples in turn. Leaving them wet and exposed like that makes my nipples go very hard and dark and he groaned as he took those hard nipples deep into his mouth. I threw my head back and shivered as his touch sent electric through my body. I could feel my pussy dribbling as he turned me on more and more. He put his hands down and started to run his fingers up my calves with the slightest of touch lifting my skirt as he did so. He kept lifting till my skirt was up to my thighs. He lifted my legs and put one foot on either side of me and dropped to his knees between my legs. He just looked at me in surprise when he saw I had no knickers on. I just shrugged and looked naughty and he laughed and said ''you always were full of surprises, honey.'' Then he ran his fingers gently up the inside of my thighs and buried his face between my legs and ate my dribbling pussy. Wow that felt like heaven. His tongue teased and licked my swollen clit making me moan deeply. He pulled me forward to the very edge of the kitchen side and licked me from my tight little ass all the way up the middle to my swollen clit. I looked into his eyes and bit my bottom lip with the thrill of it. We had always had an agreement if I let him lick my ass I would let him fuck it. And he knew it. His tongue teased that sweet, tight little hole and I knew I was in for a special kind of fucking tonight. I could feel my pussy dribbling down over my ass and he was leaving it very wet with his tongue. He got up and stood in front of me and undid his trousers and freed his big, hard cock. He took it in his hand and rubbed it from my clit to my tight little ass and pushed just the head of it into ass. He said to me ‘‘are you ready for this, you little bitch? Dirty girls who go out without their knickers on deserved to get their asses fucked. Are you ready to let me open your ass up deep inside?'' I just bit my lip and nodded. ''Then relax baby. Relax and enjoy it. Let me enjoy you'' and with that he slide his cock deep inside my ass. I screamed ''It's tight, baby. It’s tight'' He said ''Oh it is tight you, little bitch, but am gonna fuck it till it loses all resistance'' and he started to fuck my ass slowly and deeply. I clung to him, my fingernails digging into his back as I took his cock deep up my ass. I was cumming almost instantly and my hands started grasping frantically at his back and bum. He slid his cock out my ass and said ''let's see how wide open I have left you?'' He got onto his knees and groaned as he looked at my ass. ''It's wide open honey. So wide I can see your pink insides.'' He spat inside my ass and stood back up and thrust his cock back into me. I screamed. He wrapped his arms round me and continued to fuck my ass. My moans were turning into screams as I got me closer and closer to cumming. He said '' cum for me you little bitch. Cum with my cock up your ass. Let me fill you full of my hot white cum.'' I came hard and my body shook and quivered in his arms as he pushed hard against me and filled my ass up with his cum. I could feel his cock pulsing inside me. He held me close to him as we got our breath back kissing me tenderly on my face. Then he slowly took his cock out my ass. ‘‘God you are wide open baby'' he said. ‘‘Wide open and dribbling.'' He ran his fingers over my ass and pushed his cum back into me with 2 fingers. He helped me down off the side and led me to the shower where we washed each other’s bodies tenderly. We dried and he led me by the hand, naked to bed where we made love again. I never did get to the snug that night lol

No comments:

Post a Comment