Saturday 11 July 2009

Phone sex last night and the fantasy we played out

Last night I had the most amazing phone sex ;) My lover and I usually pick a scenario for our phone sex and I will tell you about it now. We always have a drink and a special smoke for these kinda nights. It enhances the experience and I become so uninhibited when I'm high. Cumming is sooooooo amazing high. It lasts forever and is so intense. All in all it was an amazing night ;)

It was Friday night and the rules say Friday nights are no knickers nights ;) So I had a long denim skirt on and knee high black boots. On top was a low cut, tight red top showing off a hell of a lot of cleavage :)

We started in a bar having a drink with one of my lover's friends. My lover had told me his friend was a virgin and that turned me on a lot. I love taking virgins :). I fancied his friend a lot and we invited him back to our place. We ordered a taxi and all 3 of us got into the back with me in the middle. I was soon rubbing their cocks through their trousers. MMMMMMMMMMM 2 hard, black cocks to play with. I opened my legs and put one leg each between their knees and as I went ''ski ing'' they were running their hands up my thighs. I heard their gasps as they found out I had been sitting there all night with no knickers on. They both ran their fingers between my swollen lips and then both slid a finger inside me. Then they both turned to me and slid a hand inside my top and removed my creamy white breasts. I looked down at their dark hands cupping my breasts and knew my biggest fantasy was about to come true. I have fantasised for years about having sex with two dark men. I love the contrast between my white skin and my lovers brown skin. And when he gets behind me as I look in the mirror and cups my breasts it gets me sooooooooooo horny. Tonight I was going to have 2 dark men to play with. They each leaned over and took one of my nipples in their mouths. Oh my god. What a feeling. 2 cocks in my hands, 2 fingers up my dribbling cunt and 2 mouths sucking my big, hard nipples. Heaven!!

Our taxi arrived home and we went inside to the kitchen to get drinks. I sat up on the corner of the kitchen side. My favourite place to be ;) My lover poured the wine and I saw him look at the empty bottle. He came over to me and lifted my legs and put one on the side at either side of me. Then he took the wine bottle and slid it up my dribbling cunt. His other hand took my clit between his finger and thumb and rubbed it as he fucked my dribbling hole with the bottle. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear how he wanted to show his friend just how good I fucked. How dirty I fucked and just how hard I could take it and how much I wanted it. I whispered back ''show him.''

He took the bottle out my cunt and unzipped his trousers and took his hard black cock in his hand. He rubbed it over my cunt slapping my clit as he did so. Then he lined his cock up with my dribbling hole and slammed it inside. I let out a scream as his cock banged into me harder and harder and harder. I dug my fingernails into his back and scratched him as he continued to pound my cunt. Then he came out of me and round the side. He opened my swollen lips, showing his friend my pink insides and told him to take it. His friend's cock was out in a shot and sliding up my cunt. My lover told him to fuck me hard and he did. My screams mingled one into another as he pounded my cunt. My lover stroked my hair and kissed me as his friend fucked me hard and deep. My lover told me to cum for him. To let him cum inside me. He said he wanted to watch my face as I came hard for him. So I let myself go and started to cum for him. My screams got louder as I grasped hard at his back and came soooooo hard. As I quivered and shook in his arms he filled my cunt up with his hot white cum. My lover then came back to the side of me and told his friend it was his turn now. His friend withdrew leaving my cunt dribbling with his hot, white cum. My lover pushed the cum back inside me with his fingers and slapped my cunt again with his cock and then thrust his cock into me. I started to cum almost instantly. My lovers was wild with excitement having just watched his friend use and abuse me. He was biting at my neck and breasts as he hammered my cunt deep and hard. I was screaming ''fuck me harder'' and he obliged. I looked down to see his friends cum foaming white round his hand black cock. That looked soooooooo dirty. I could hear the slap of the skin as he banged into me. I screamed ''make me cum, you bastard. Make me cum'' as I scratched hard at his back and bum. He said ''cum for me you little bitch. Cum hard'' and I did, my body bucking and shaking with the intensity of the orgasm. He let out a deep groan as he filled me up with his hot, white cum, pulsing deep inside me. He withdrew his cock and ran his fingers over my swollen, red cunt and spread the mixture of cum all down my thighs. He helped me off the side and stripped me naked and said ''go and shower for us. We want to watch''

I went upstairs to the en suite bathroom and got into the shower. I soaped my breasts and played with them all shiny and wet like that. Twisting my nipples between my fingers. Then I washed away their cum and played with myself in front of them. I spread my legs and slowly slid a finger inside. God my cunt felt sore and used but I loved it. I said to them ''take your clothes off and get in with me'' and they did. I took each of their cocks in my hands and soaped them and rubbed them. They were soon hard again. As I played with their cocks, they were soaping my breasts, thighs and back and running their hands over my slippery body. We got out the shower and dried and I got onto my hands and knees on the edge of the bed and invited my lover to fuck my face. He got in front of me and parted my lips with his cock. He tangled his fingers in my hair and pulled my head back to look into my eyes. Then he started to fuck my face. His friend got behind me and licked my swollen cunt and hard clit. MMMMMMMM this felt good. His friend stopped licking and slid his cock into my cunt again. My lover stopped fucking my face and allowed his friend to fuck me and every time he thrust into me I went forward on his cock. His friend was fucking me hard banging my lovers cock hard into my mouth. The ripples were going through my bum and my breasts swayed and bounced with every thrust. My lover then told his friend it was time to swap places. I took his friends cock in my mouth and sucked hard on it tasting my juices off it. MMMMMMMMMM his cock tasted good. My lover got behind me and instead of sliding his cock up my cunt he spat on my ass and slid it deep up my ass totally unprepared. My screams and moans vibrated round his friends cock as he fucked me hard up the ass. He spanked my big round bum leaving vivid red hand prints on it as he continued to ride my ass. I could feel his balls banging off my clit with every thrust. My lover got off me and invited me to sit over him. He lifted his cock and I lowered my dribbling cunt onto it. Then he spread my cheeks wide and showed his friend just how wide open he had left my ass. He told his friend to fuck it. His friend got behind me and slid his cock up my ass while my lover had his cock up my cunt. Oh god that felt tight. So fucking tight. I screamed ''it's tight'' and my lover said ''Oh it is tight honey. Relax for us. Relax and enjoy it.'' They started to fuck both my holes slowly and deeply. My lover kissed me and squeezed my nipples and his friend stroked my back and spanked my bum. I was cumming. My screams and moans got louder and louder and my body shook as they worked me closer and closer to cumming. My lover told his friend ''she's about to cum. Fill her ass up with your cum'' and as I reached my climax I felt them both push hard against me and pulse. OMG it felt amazing. So fucking dirty. I felt used and abused and I loved it. And I knew I had shown his friend just how a real woman fucks. And I had another virgin to my list ;)

2 comments:

  1. WOW WOW WOW. i like that...ur my type of gal hon...fancy another fuck buddy ?? i cud bring a friend...

    ReplyDelete