Sunday 12 July 2009

Last night's dream

I had the most amazing dream last night :) I was fucking my lover. I was on top of him but facing the other way. I could see it tho like I was watching it from his eyes. I could see my big, round, white bum and my arched back and his hard black cock going in and out of my pussy. My lips were stretched tight round the width of his cock and his cock was shining with my juices. He took a bottle of baby oil and poured it all over my bum and rubbed it in till my bum was shiny with oil. The oil was dribbling down my ass and onto his cock making it even more slippery and shiny. He slapped my bum leaving big red hand prints on it as I continued to ride him. I was slamming my bum down hard against him making our skin slap and covering his thighs in baby oil. He told me to get off and held my cheeks open as I did and he looked into my wide open cunt. I could see my pink insides dribbling with juices. He held his cock up and slapped it off my ass then held it still as I lowered myself back onto his cock. I rode him hard and clutched at his legs as my cunt got tighter and tighter round his cock. He put his dark hands onto my bum and lowered me up and down as I struggled to move as I came hard. He thrust his cock deep in as he filled me full of hot white cum. Then he pushed me up and off his cock and we watched the cum dribble out.

I woke up very horny and my pussy was dribbling. MMMMMMMMMMMMM I liked that dream. Roll on tonight. Cant wait for round 2 lol

No comments:

Post a Comment