Friday 10 July 2009

Hello and welcome to my blog

Well hello and welcome to my blog. My name is Angel. I have started this blog to share my stories and sexual experiences with you. I am a very sexual lady and love sex and writing about it. I have a huge collection of stories that I wrote for my lover to turn him on when he was away from home. I am a deviant though. Anything and everything goes and as my last lover will tell you I have never in 3 years said no to him. I just cant get enough sex. I love all kinds of sex from tender love making, to kinky sex all round the house (and outdoors), to downright filthy fucking and I regularly enjoy cyber/phone sex too. It's all fun :D. I have a box of toys which I love to play with especially on web cam to my lover. That turns me on unbelievably to be watched like that. My favourite toy is a big black dildo

Ok a bit about me now. I'm tall and curvy (the typical hour glass figure) with huge breasts and a big round bum. I am white, have long dark hair and dark eyes. I am an incredible flirt though and love talking to men. With a drink in me I get very uninhibited and fill the conversation with lots of innuendo which I have found guys love. Am currently single but it's not for the want of offers. Am fighting off 4 guys just now lol. My problem is my last lover was Indian and they say once you go black you never go back and that's true for me. White guys seem boring to me now. I have a passion for black cocks now and I cant wait to get my next one.

I have in the past had a threesome with my partner and his friend. The highlight of that was getting both my nipples sucked at the same time. What a feeling!!!! My next thing I want to do is have a threesome with 2 brown/black men. The thought of 2 hard black cocks drives me crazy. I have recently started experimenting kissing and touching women but we have not got as far as having sex yet. I will let you know if we do ;)

I hope you enjoy my blog and reading my stories. Feel free to comment if you do :)

Love Angel Xx Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment