Wednesday 2 September 2009

Now wouldn't have been interesting if this had happened???

I had been deciding for a while I wanted my clit pierced but was struggling to find somewhere local that did it. But my luck changed and I found somewhere and before I could change my mind I found myself in the waiting room waiting to get it done. I was taken into the room by this gorgeous guy. About 6'3'', dark hair and very fit looking. He turned his back and asked me to take off my knickers and get onto the bed. I did as I was told and kinda nervously got onto the bed keeping my knees shut till the last minute. He got some equipment sorted which looked like more like stuff you would find at a dentist then came over to the bed. He asked me to open my legs and told me to relax. He winked at me and told me it would be fine. I closed my eyes, lay back and opened my legs wide so I was completely exposed. I tried to relax like he had said and he told me he was just going to give me a clean before he did it. I felt his breath on my pussy and thought fuck he's a bit close then I felt something flick my clit. It was just the softest of touches but it was unmistakably his tongue. I gave a start and started to close my legs but he put a hand on each thigh and held them open, looked up at me and said relax. Well, I thought, what the fuck. Why not?? And I lay back down again. He ran his tongue right up the middle of my pussy from my tight little ass to my swollen clit again and again and again. I was soon gasping. My hands were gripping the sides of the table and I was trying not to scream. He took my legs and pushed them back exposing me even more and he probed my ass with his tongue then circled that tight little hole. Oh my god!!! He slid 2 fingers up my aching pussy and turned them round so his thumb could tease my ass and continued to lick my click. The sensations were almost too much for me as I writhed and moaned on the table. He slowly started to put his thumb up my ass. Oh fuck!! He wrapped his lips round my clit and gently sucked it into his mouth. while his fingers and thumb slid slowly in and out my pussy and ass. My body quivered and shook and I let out a strangled cry and came hard for him. As I lay there gasping on the table he started to clean me up. Within a minute he had my clit pierced and showed me in the mirror. Mmmmmmmm it looked good. He said am sorry to tell you that you have to avoid sex for 2 weeks, even oral, so I gave you something good to remember while you wait and he winked at me again. That was the best £60 I ever spent

12 comments:

  1. mmmmmmmmmmmm that sounds kinky... i bet u r gonna remember that for the rest of ur life, letting a stranger check u out so up close ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i will. and it's got me so horny writing it am gonna need to take care of this ache ;) now where did i leave that dildo???? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. now now .. only if u cud use something better

    ReplyDelete
  4. i did like to think, a woman like you would have a guy for every ocassaion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. unfortunately not but that's what god gave me fingers and an imagination for lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. now only if i knew where u lived..

    ReplyDelete
  7. i could be the girl next door lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats an interesting thought.. have u had any encounters with a stranger though ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. i met my lover from india obviously and had a meet with a local couple i met online but that's it with strangers. what about you?

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh !! a foursome ? now that cld be another post to read about :-) ... i have met couple of females online too..

    ReplyDelete
  11. a foursome :O now where did that come from??? would make an interesting story tho lol

    ReplyDelete