Wednesday 2 September 2009

Some more about me

I wasn't always a kinky bitch. At one time I was a very boring wife and mum but when I turned 30 something changed in me. Turning 30 coincided with getting a digital camera though lol and I found I loved posing for pictures. I realised you could be a big girl and still be sexy and that's when my sexual freedom started. I lost my inhibitions and it became a case of everything goes. And I loved it. I craved sex constantly and was always ready and always wet. 3 times a day was not enough lol. I wanted more. But my marriage failed and I found myself on my own which was when I hooked up with my lover. Lets just say we have had the most amazing cyber sex over the years. It never got boring, it never failed to excite. It was out of this world. It was also very dirty and very extreme at times. But words are fine, what was the reality going to be like? We soon found out when we met in real life for the first time. I did worry that when it came to it I wouldn't be able to put my money where my mouth was but I needn't have. My lover and I booked a holiday cottage in the middle of no where for a week of kinky sex and I'm sure if you asked him he would say I didn't let him down. I still remember the way he moaned when he found the puddle between my legs. A dripping wet and very ready cunt. But what seemed to turn him on most was the fact I was always wet. No matter when he slid his fingers between those swollen lips there was always a puddle of juices nestled there. He told me never in his life had he felt a cunt as wet as mine was or tasted one as good ;). It was only the second day after we had met for the first when we were fucking and I took his cock out my cunt and slid it up my ass with no preparation (I'm wet enough that I dont need it). I still remember his face when he realised where his cock was. For the first time in his life he got to fuck an ass hard and deep and fill it full of his hot white cum. I remember how deep and full it felt and how fucking good. Mmmmmmm. (From then on we said that every time we met up the first time we fucked would be up the ass). That was also the week where I found out I loved sucking cock. Previous to that I hadn't liked it but that was maybe to do with the fact my hubby had a 12'' monster cock lol. But I never looked back from then on. His cock was never out my mouth and I loved it. We also did the most amazing things with a wine bottle but that's another story ;)

I was lying in bed last night thinking about what to write next in this blog and I think am gonna write little excerpt from my sexual archives. Just little snippets of the kinky things I've done and maybe the not so kinky things too. Let me know if you like them ;) There will be stories too. I've got a couple of ideas (one thanks to Mr Anonymous), I just need the time to write them lol

Love Angel Xx Xx

8 comments:

  1. that leaves me horny... 100% - Josh

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's what i like to hear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. only if more women were like you .. mmmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh btw am working on a story just now. should be finished soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmmmmmm I will wait patiently..

    ReplyDelete
  6. can I pester u for a pic ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's not something i can manage on my own lol. u should leave a msg on here for my lover and ask him to take one.

    ReplyDelete