Thursday 3 September 2009

Writing again and a trip into ''The Archive''

My mind is just full of stories and ideas just now. I'm really getting back into this writing again. Only thing is I'm horny all the time lol. Could do with a good ''Friday night'' A few drinks, maybe a smoke and some seriously kinky fun. Now that would be good!!

Tonight I'm gonna tell you a little from ''The Archive.'' I mentioned in another post about the fun with the wine bottle. It was in the week my lover and I first met. We were fucking like rabbits that week. Well one day we got a bit frisky in the kitchen. The kitchen had a huge window with no curtains which looked out onto a hillside. Occasionally people did walk by tho!! I was wearing a saree that day which although it might not seem it but it's a very sexy thing to wear. Anyways I jumps up onto the corner of the kitchen side and my lover lifted the saree and opened my legs wide putting a foot on the worktops either side. He got onto his knees and ate my dripping wet pussy. I threw my head back and ran my fingers through his hair and pulled his head right in. Fuck I remember how good it felt. Then my lover stood up and took his cock out and slipped it into that dribbling wet hole. That kitchen side was the perfect height cos his cock was hitting just the right spot and I was screaming. I think it was a bit too kinky for my lover cos he came pretty quick that day and before me. My lover's the type of guy who thinks about pleasing me before he pleases himself and if he does cum before me then he makes me cum by any means possible. It's not over till the fat lady screams lol. This day the ''means'' was a wine bottle, or should I say a champagne bottle, on the side from the night before. He slid the neck of the bottle up my pussy and fucked me with it. I remember my pussy stretching as the neck went deeper and deeper into me. I came hard round that bottle and as he pulled it out we could see the mixture of our cum dribbling down the sides of the bottle. We put the bottle in the bin but the funny thing was it was washed and up my pussy again only a few hours later lol

39 comments:

  1. oic u have pic up now..btw whats happening in this pic ? mmmmm lapped this new story too ;-) wonder what are you doing just now ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i do have a pic up. what do you think i'm doing lol. glad you liked the story tho. i'm just going for a bath now and shave my pussy for tomorrow ;) what are you doing tonight? i'm not even sure where in the world you are so it might not even be night lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah planning a kinky friday night ? i am just chilling out with a beer here..i think i might be closer than you think ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. and why would you think that? where do you think i am?? more to the point where are you??

    ReplyDelete
  5. well u mentioned spending £.. what does that tell me ? I can tell you i use the same money ..lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. north at the moment.. and u ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. btw i like that picture.. nice curves ;-) now only i cud pester u for more ...

    ReplyDelete
  8. a girl never tells her secrets lol. would i be guessing right if i thought you weren't local?

    thanx for the compliment. i am a curvy girl lol. am seriously not sure about how google feels about naughty pics. am sure somewhere it said they weren't allowed so i think you will just have to leave me to your imagination for the moment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nope u r right.. i am not a local. Google doesn't care a damn about pics, thats bcoz u have flagged it as adult. I have been wondering about ur plans for tomorrow ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. so where are you local to? my plans for tomorrow is just to have a drink with friends and take some drunken pics lol. if you have read all my blog you know friday nights are no knickers night at the snug. should be fun ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am planning on a drunk evening myself with some friends ... drunken pics sound good :) is it just pics though or more follows ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are avoiding my question lol

    the only person sharing my bed tomorrow night is my teddy lol. and if he could talk he would certainly tell you what a naughty girl i am ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh well you haven't told me that either.. i am from london east. I wonder how can i talk to the teddy now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  14. am from quite a bit further up the road

    believe it or not my teddy has his own face book and bebo lol. what do you want to ask him and i can pass the msg on ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. well i did like to know how naughty are you ? btw what does your lover make of your blog ?

    ReplyDelete
  16. my lover was the one who got me to set this up to put my stories on. and does my blog not tell you how naughty i am???

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh well it certainly does ;-) y do you think i keep coming back to it ? guess I am just wanting to hear more of your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  18. hehehe. how did you find it btw? i was certain at first you were someone i knew.

    i will keep writing as and when i can. remember pass on any suggestions for stories. cos when you think about it there is only so much sex you can write about lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. i could do that. that way u would write stories about my fantasies...lol u never did tell me what was happening in that pic there

    ReplyDelete
  20. i was kneeling on the bed slightly bent over. nothing more exciting lol. the picture taken a bit lower was a bit more revealing tho ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. you are being a tease now ! u should be posting that now !! btw who was taking the the picture ?

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh i'm always a tease. and what did i tell you about a lady never tells her secrets :P

    ReplyDelete
  23. ah ha it wasn't your lover then ? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  24. thats seriously naughty now .mmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  25. well my lover has taken plenty so it could be one he took or it could be one someone else took ;)

    ReplyDelete
  26. little miss - u r being naughty behind your lovers back ?

    ReplyDelete
  27. me???? what if i told you it was a girl who took that pic?

    ReplyDelete
  28. still quite naughty.. tell me more..mmm

    ReplyDelete
  29. just curious, why did you call me little miss?

    ReplyDelete
  30. oh that's your blogs name, isn't it .. little miss deviant !

    ReplyDelete
  31. you don't like that name ?

    ReplyDelete
  32. yeah i do like it but it's just a blast from the past thats all. i sign all my blogs Angel but i do like it so dont worry :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. hmm.. well i will be on the lookout for new posts, maybe even a picture.. going out now. bye

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hi, what's up ? no new posts for a long time now... or have you abandoned the blog ?

    ReplyDelete
  35. hi. been kinda tied up lately. not abandoned the blog. will try and get writing soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  36. will be keeping a watch for the stories and those elusive pics ;-)

    ReplyDelete